Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baskin-Robbins Girls. From the source http://www.abdullahalsaleh.com/

This was real story occurred to my friend  Mr.Abdulla Alsaleh in UK-Bradford

  

Written by Mr. Abdulla :

" Once I was in a café with my university colleagues, and we started a typical conversation on relationships. The girls were blaming the guys for every problem, as they always expect men to cause problems. I got a bit angry on behalf of my gender, and then I decided that controlling the anger and engaging in a debate would be much better.

I said, “Listen, darlings: if you went to Baskin-Robbins to buy ice cream, you can have a few free tastes, and then you have to buy one or go away. Do you agree?” They smiled, recognizing that there was a trap in the story. I continued, saying, “It is a perfect example for guys; they get the free tastes from chatting with you and knowing you closely, and if they were serious, then they would ask for your hand because it is the only way of expressing genuine love!” They stared at me with pale faces. I shocked them by asking, “Would you believe me if I said, ‘I love you?’” They answered, “Yes, indeed.” I shouted, “Do not believe me if I say I love you without putting a ring on your finger!” They screamed with laughter! I carried on: “Make yourself worth something; do not sell yourself for free. Have a ring at least!” They continued to laugh uproariously.

I can say, from a guy’s perspective, we do not appreciate free things, even if it is valuable. We understand that, in order for a girl to prove her love, she would do absolutely anything that is acceptable with guys made from light or comes from heaven, but not with us.

Protect your pure heart from being exploited; protect your nature from deceivers. Remember the Baskin-Robbins girl and be a priceless girl: matter how much a guy would pay, the ring must come first  "


Has been quoted From the following source : http://www.abdullahalsaleh.com/blog.htm/



1 comment: